Monday, July 17, 2006

From CZR to XCZR.

The title tells it all. For three decades I was forced to define myself as someone who had seizures (CZR) - had them often, indiscriminently, uncontrolably. But not any more. Operated on two years ago, haven't had a seizure since (XCZR). My vision has widened - my focus has changed.
What concerns me now is consistancy. It wouldn't be my preferance to live in Hell, but I could do it, as long as the signs didn't say, "Welcome to Heaven." Don't you just hate that? And that seems to be exactly what our government is doing. The snow is melting (literally) and they're telling us how great the skiing is, how cheap the skis are, how fabulous the weather is, and how the only people not on the slopes are the ones too lazy to climb the mountain. I just skied over a rock and I'm highly suspicious.
I will be posting my observations of the inconsistency between what "they" say and what I see. Remember, one foot on either side.

XCZR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home