Wednesday, September 05, 2012


    I'm a golf fanatic, I admit it.  I play once a week, practice on the driving range twice a week, I watch just about every PGA tournament, and I take lessons from the best golfers in the world: Rory McIlroy, Jim Furyk, Fred Couples, even Tiger Woods.  By watching all the tournaments and the slow-motion analysis done with the Conica/Minolta, Biz Hub, Swing Vision camera, I see exactly what you're supposed to do and what you're not.
    If you have the slightest notion that you might want to become a politician, get you a video copy of Bill Clinton's nominating speech at tonight's Democratic Convention.  Everything you need to know about either politics or speechifying is contained in that 45 minutes of expertly crafted political gold.  Obama came out to give Clinton a hug after the speech - he owes him a good deal more than that.  The speech was a thing of beauty, and a real pleasure to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home